LASTING software focuses on offering software development services to companies wishing to outsource (offshore and near shore) their software projects or custom solutions.
2 major business lines are defined inside LASTING Software:
- software development on demand
- development of own software products and sales
LASTING Software is part of the LASTING Group, which is present in three segments of the IT market: distribution, software development and IT&C solutions. LASTING is one of the significant players in the Romanian IT market, with almost 150 employees. The company was created as a distribution center which quickly expanded and diversified its activity.
• Created in 1996 as a department inside LASTING, after 4 years of international experience,LASTING Software became an independent company, fully dedicated to software development services, in January 2000.
Our Logo: Our logo is more than a mere picture. The image represents the contours of a famous natural monument in Romania: Sfinxul din Bucegi. This megalith at 2.261 m of altitude has been standing for thousands of years. LASTING offers its partners this same solidity and consistency through time.
LASTING Software always progressing and in constant evolution: 38TH/29TH/23RD IN DELOITTE’S TECHNOLOGY FAST 50. Ranked 23rd in 2010 meant a growth of 541% in revenue between 2005 and 2009
• Working closely with the Computer and Software Engineering Department at “Polytechnic” University of Timisoara, with which we have a very close and special relationship, we created a team of highly trained and experienced engineers to successfully carry out its strategy – creating outstanding software value for the customers. In addition, this close tie to the university means LASTING Software is able to keep up to date on the latest market developments and to utilize on-going training, both Internal and external, on core technologies including Oracle and Microsoft.
The company is dedicated to the development of software applications for the internal and
external market. The ten years of experience and the solid technical competencies of the team
are the determinants of its very good results. The success registered on the external market
during the last years led to an enlargement in the department’s activity. This expansion enabled LASTING Software to approach different projects on the Romanian market as well as design and develop original software applications dedicated to the latter
-nearshore and offshore outsourcing :
With both European Customers (from Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland…) and US or Canadian customers, our team has gained valuable skills and experience in near-shore and offshore outsourcing
Development of software on demand according to customers needs
-developers rental (on site):
LASTING’s developers full-time dedicated to customers project
Business Areas we specialize in:
Outsourcing software development to Romania offers a company many advantages:
· One of the least expensive EU members: Doing your software development in-house can cost up to 75% more than if you outsourced it to Romania.
· Increases annual revenue by 10% to 19%: the majority of company outsourcing are small or medium size, belonging either to the financial field or to the IT sector and have seen such a growth. („European Outsource Itelligent Report” of 2010 and 2011). This evolution being the result of several improvements:
§ Reduced operating costs
§ Resources can focus on the company’s objectives
§ More flexibility and shorter delays
· Communication is not a barrier: not only Romanians are fluent in English, the country is part of the EU and offers a similar Western culture contrarily to India or China.
· In addition, the time differences are minimal. At the maximum, two time zones away (two hours difference) from any European country, the location of the country allows an optimal collaboration.